school starts again here in piemonte.E my baby, folder, trawlers and purse with the rest of the books and notebooks dragged by her mother (me), started the fourth grade.
It seems only yesterday that the school began mother ... how they grow ....
but before it begins to tear down the ...
change the subject here is the envelope of September for the ride of mail art I received from Elizabeth http://fataltimone.splinder.com/
Elizabeth saw I love cats and especially those blacks like my Camilla
thanks very much I appreciated everything
And since it reached its new home I will show you what I sent to my combination for the secret pal exchange august Forum EMS
one for me has not arrived yet but since almost all the American parteciapanti it will take some 'time ...
wait with patience and curiosity
And as the days get shorter and the weather worsens trips fall ....
why not take a concorsino?
see who you guess where is this castle that we visited last Saturday ....
a little help?
.... but I did not have a long way to get
sin to be caged for renovation but is still beautiful
0 comments:
Post a Comment