Hello to all and here I am with updates of the week
First, the scissor fob exchange EMS.Avevo published mine, which has not yet come, and this is what I ricevuto.Arriva Australia and is particularly as there was forma.Assieme of course, a postcard of the place and themed stickers halloween.Tutto parcel.
And remember that I had won a compleblog? Well this is what the gentle sent me not without concern given the restrictions of customs to Italy. Everything has gone well, however, and gifts, at least those , not blocking them in dogana.Anche if I have to say that for now are pretty lucky.
the week and continuing with the exchange TTE lucky here.
credevodi not receive it so quickly, I was the first and the packet comes from Holland. ... And what lucky qui.Ma also let the pictures speak ...
And after things crosses one thing I do every now and Ambi ... pizza!
I did the classic round with gorgonzola cheese dairy that melts before smearing it with just cheese and she and the unusual shape of a heart ...
and say ... that was really good!
latter picture instead concerns the exchange secret pal always on Ems.
I'm not very soddisfatta.Mi was expecting more things mazzodi spreaders and not a card, a magnet for scrapboking.Io things and I usually watch on the blog if he has informed me about what you prefer using the organizer. ..
Oh well ... I'm glad the stesso.Ho received a lot of things.
And now I want to finish my needlebook exchange on TTE and then I do the little thought for Patrick, who won my concorsino.
0 comments:
Post a Comment