Sorry for the delay
Oh, one can not stay out a bit 'of time, the sport began pounding from all sides!
So do not waste any more time off now with the Spain World Cup, and as I hope long ago, this World Cup has made history. New national coat of arms of stars, the first European to win outside of Europe, and Africa that comes with the bones a bit 'less routes from all points of view (say, it comes up with some subluxation, it'...). The Netherlands goes to 0-3 on the heavy events, but then this was the worst ever to the Netherlands participated in a World Cup final. Congratulations to readers that the survey found no particular preference for the two teams (4-4), would have guessed in full if you went to penalties, but the final eleven meters are an exclusive Italian, wait at least another 8 years to be able to see another.
Italy football that, unlike in Africa, leaving totally battered. After 4 years the Blues have gone from first to eleventh place in the FIFA world rankings, overtaken by Egypt and Chile and even in this climate too hot, what does our President of CONI, Petrucci? He says he does not see the need to take inspiration from Spain, we have been world champions four years ago, and that our stock is "still ahead". Okay Paraculo be, but here you lose the light of reason. A minimum of objectivity, President, is that who would not hurt. The Spaniards, after 70 years in the mirror and seeing the semi-finals at home, began work on young people, and look what comes out! But see also what comes out of Germany, after the failure of Euro 2000 has decided to invest heavily in the nursery: 2002 World Final, the semi-final 2006 World Cup Final 2008 European and 2010 World Cup semi-final. They will not win anything, but they are still young, probably will win in the future, for sure have a team ready for the next 10 years.
And with that, I close the topic World.
Moving on to basketball, NBA precisely. Things like that I always prefer not to wish, because the Dream Team is good only if the tank it says USA, not the name of a city or a franchise. Yet, 3 / 5 of the holders (not Kobe) Team USA has decided to join forces in Miami that, to try to dominate the next 10 years in the NBA. Now, the decision to Lebron said he was all over, from coward to winning at all costs. You may have been forgotten two important things:
- The James, who has enough talent and media power to wrest the maximum wage in Alaska, but to complete a project almost flawless, has lowered its economic pretensions. And it is nice to see Johnson take more, when you have already had occasion to send him home with a nice 4-0 and this year, in the case of direct confrontation, you can hardly take away from those numbers.
- The boy, who seems to be the basketball transposition of the Nietzschean superman, it's actually a man like all of us with mental weaknesses attached. We have had evidence against the Celtics, where he took a lot 'breaks unjustified, as we see in some of his attitudes, where the message that comes out is "remember that I am the King!" But in reality it is the same to need this kind of autoconvincimento. I believe that the choice of Miami is also due to a loss of self-esteem.
loss of self-esteem by making him believe that you do not have hope in Cleveland? To this point going to knock on the door of Wade? To date, the only explanation I can give me is this. It 'obvious that if you do go to Miami to win now, and if you feel this need now is not because of issues can do in the future. At least, it could not bring home a significant number of rings (maybe not those of Russell, but even Kobe would be a nice loot).
And now, to close even with the "weak" Lebron, I also I stepping stone to the ranks of critics. It 'true, Jordan remained in a similar situation in Chicago, prefers to recruit Kobe enemies rather than pass the ball as a friend (I want to know who they are, apart from Fisher ...) and, especially, I think that Larry Bird and Magic Johnson have had more fun challenge than in the Dream Team. James and Wade, in this league that have the potential to create a rivalry style vs. Magic. Larry (far be it from me to make comparisons awkward, yet there are pieces of stale bread to munch on ...) have opted for total legacy. Time will tell who will be James, who is Wade and therefore who will be Kobe. Why, do not forget, if Kobe and his Lakers take home a ring this can even against armored, then 24, begins to give you the gods of Olympus. It's self-esteem takes Lebron € 20, get in the car, and goes to the Favorita (bar mostly understandable to Palermo).
On another, I do not have much to say. The alien Valentino Rossi has decided to go racing again, and it did not surprise me. It 's a fool, and this we know, is strong, and there is to see Lorenzo in more than 100 points behind. He tried, at his own risk if the enterprise fails, I will only recommend the withdrawal, because I would have more incentive to run after a miracle of this magnitude. But I'm only human, I can not afford to think about what incentives can be found under certain conditions. Then there is a I do not like sports at all, the golf, but starts to break even in the boot, with Molinari, which dominates the Scottish Open. Does not judge or comment, since I'm ignorant on the subject, but I never believed that an Italian could prevail in a gentlemen's sport. Final gloss, however, for cycling. Two years ago I was riappassionarmi to the sport by following this Riccò. Face slapping, character for sale, but also talent. Many have hoped for a new Pantani, however, comes the crap that you keep it still for 2 years and once again makes you disaffect of cycling. Ricco is now back, and despite initial skepticism (I have practically followed his race), I visit the penultimate stage with a broken nose and 15 points in the leg. Has the tour of Austria in his hand, but in those conditions, personally, I would never progress. He did it, he has won, and for a moment I saw the Rich 2 years ago.
Let's hope so ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment