Who's going with the lame
Yes, ok, 'like every time I expected. We talk about engines, we talk about the lame best of all time on two wheels, I'll probably also a four-wheel off-topic, just because we are Sunday night and are not particularly inspired ...
I still think, that you here in Germany nearly a podium return beyond our dreams, and if it had a minimum of resistance in addition, also breached the limits of the superhuman, the podium was his. It should be in the U.S., the podium is a little less than a chimera, the qualifications do not leave optimistic, but a little 'ass materialized in the flight of Pedrosa, Dovizioso and a lot of smoke in the unconscious as if in that leg had only a few scratch, you bring that missed the podium a week ago.
Nothing to say, is also the year of Lorenzo, but that beast with 46 has a natural aversion to the feeling of being defeated. The championship is open, indeed, Lorenzo continues to pet a well-deserved title, but as long as Ross keeps these levels, will not cease to hope for even a moment that the blindfolded goddess lose sight even for a curve , 99, just to reopen the world seriously. And with the engine shut
here, indeed, better thank the Americans who are from the national anthem instead of the hymn English!
past, albeit briefly, to the machines. Tifo Ferrari, ergo, I should be happy, actually I did not really want to talk. We are the usual, Alonso-Schumacher-Rubens and Massa's team orders are one of the reasons why Formula One has begun to make me pain, and the situation continues to deteriorate. The mass Scazzi end of the race is the emblem of everything. Now I only hope that Hamilton does not win, for the simple fact that I consider him a champion. Bravo, very good pilot, but history teaches that to dominate F1 not you just know drive. You have to understand and know the car, you must have different strategies, you must have balls of steel.
For the rest, ran her hand on his conscience, and one more time ', I am ashamed to be a fan of the Red ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment