186. Even I dance alone ...
resisting the temptations and the lure policies in the last few hours have been put forward is by men close to the Democratic Party both men close to the People of Freedom Party Mino Reitano this evening has cleared the field by mistake: "The Mandarancio will be presented to the voters alone. I will ask the Italians vote on the basis of a clear, two-way, which does not leave room for interpretation, if anything at brokerages. While staff have great sympathy for the other two leaders engaged in this electoral race I believe that voting for one or the other is tantamount to vote for the Mandarin Orange or for that then, the polls closed, will agree. We bypassed this post-election agreement providing Italians the to choose, now, a synthesis between the Mandarin and orange, the Mandarancio fact. "Calabrese told the leaders speaking at the presentation of the latest book by Zygmunt Bauman.
0 comments:
Post a Comment