183. Who hurts the Crisis Crisis perish.
air of crisis in the younger and more innovative of the Italian parties: Giuseppe Scalera, a leading figure of the Liberal Lamberto Dini , does not seem to like the decision of the Florentine political joins the People's Party for Freedom of Berlusconi and the microphones of Telemarket confided, "I do not understand the choice of my friend Lamberto Dini: now with great effort that we had achieved a certain visibility and had almost closed the deal with the center-right Liberal Democrats to give us the President of the Province of Chieti is part of a party where we could not only be spectators and protagonists with our demands for change and liberalism in Italy at this time needs. Tremendous need ... I look with sympathy on the draft Mino Reitano even if I wait to know all the details before you wish to join. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment